- cutting mat
- x-acto knife
- paper stock (Paper Source's 8.5x11 text in Starstream quartz was used for this project).
- 38 gauge gold wire
- glass beads
- gold twine
1. Materials (see above list)
2. Cut wire to arms length and string a bead or two. Fold wire to desired length in half with bead(s) at the top of the fold (as shown)
3. Twist wire to center.
4. Continue folding and twisting in various lengths.
5. You should end up with an 8 point and 7 point snowflake (leave extra wire as shown)
6. Stack snowflakes and wrap together with extra wire.
7. Tuck, securing wire tail into the center.
8. Repeat steps 1 thru 3. To create a fuller center; string 3 to 5 beads together and twist into a petal. Switch between snowflake points (steps 1thru 3) and petals. Continue until you have reached desired fullness (leave extra wire as shown).
9. You now have one 15 point snowflake and center.
10. Stack snowflake and center then wrap together with extra wire.