You can make a fun and unique Handmade gift for everyone on your list this year. It is never too early to start planning and making Christmas gifts. Give everyone on your list a handmade gift this year. Check out these great, easy handmade gift ideas.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
How to Make Your Chocolates “Bloom”
What You’ll Need:
Crepe paper ( or tissue paper)
Ribbon (1/8 of an inch wide)
Wired millinery leaves
Foil wrapped chocolates
Low temp glue gun
1. Begin by cutting a 6″ (approximately) square of crepe paper.
2. Fold in half, then into quarters. (See figure 1)
3. Fold in half again to make a triangle (see figure 2) and then fold in half again. (It’s just like your folding a snowflake).
4. Cut a rounded “V” in the non pointy end of the triangle. (see figure 3)
5. Unfold your crepe paper. It should be shaped like a daisy. ( see figure 4)
6. Put a foil-wrapped chocolate in the center of the daisy. (see figure 5).
7. Pull the petals up around the chocolate, and tie a ribbon just above the top of the chocolate.
8. Drop into the candy cup, and fluff your paper flower petals. Add a wired leaf around the neck to complete.
9. Arrange on a dish or place a bloom at each place setting.